Mini Creative Workshop encourages 5+ children to try out drawing living & non-living things found in nature in a simplified way and with no exaggeration. Each activity in the book follows a series of instructions, encouraging children to make drawings by using geometrical and/or specific forms. Instructions sometimes involve alternatives, which is a smart way of making sure that none of the children get identical results. In this sense, the book fosters creativity.
- To improve chromatics,
- To help eye – hand- brain coordination,
- To improve fine motor skills,
- To develop skills of following instructions,
- To arouse interest in plastic arts,
- To encourage use of art materials.
- 48 pages
- 26 x 26 cm in size
- Enamel paper
- Coated enamel cover
- Age group: 5+
- Barcode: 9786057581488
Written by Cemre Şenoğlu Krahn
Illustrated by Cemre Şenoğlu Krahn